Friday, December 07, 2007

A man's needs

A man’s needs never really change.

When I was young, all I wanted was a girl with big tits.

So I found a girl with big tits, but there was no passion.

I decided I needed a passionate girl. So I found a passionate girl, but she was too emotional, everything was an issue and she cried all the time.

Then I decided I needed a stable girl. So I found a stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything.

Then I decided I needed an exciting girl. So I found such a girl, but I couldn’t keep up with her. She kept rushing from one thing to the next, and never settled on anything. She had no direction, and no ambition.

So I decided I needed an ambitious woman. I found an ambitious woman, and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I had.

Now all I want is a woman with big tits.

No comments: